Tutorial assistance is essential to our educational enhancement efforts at the Bratzke Center. Tutors are provided for one-on-one, drop-in, and/or group study sessions. Bratzke Center tutors are graduate students or high-achieving undergraduates in the discipline or course in which they tutor. We believe that the Bratzke Center tutoring program adds a great deal to the student-athletes academic experience and success. Working with tutors impress upon the student-athletes the importance of their academics and the benefits of effective time management.
- Tutoring is free and available to all student-athletes.
- Bratzke tutors use a variety of techniques to help students achieve their academic goals.
The Bratzke Tutoring Program focuses on:
- Fostering Skill Development,
- Encouraging Critical Thinking,
- Promoting Independent Learners, and
- Enhancing Engagement and Collaboration with the Academic Community at EKU.
The university also offers free one-on-one tutoring, academic workshops, and group study sessions in various campus locations that the student-athletes are encouraged and welcomed to attend. For more information on location, subjects tutored, hours, etc., check out the EKU Tutoring Centers Directory and Hours.