EKU in the Classroom
• The average GPA for student-athletes has exceeded the 3.0 benchmark during each term for the past thirteen consecutive semesters.
• Last spring we recorded a 3.11 GPA – The second highest spring ever.
• 64% of our student-athletes earned over a 3.0GPA. 49 students earning A 4.0 GPA in spring 2018, which was the second highest spring ever.
• 22 student-athletes earned their college degrees in fall 2017.
•2 Teams Posted their Highest GPA's Ever: Men's Basketball (3.16 GPA) and Men's Tennis (3.65 GPA)
• 1 Team Posted their Highest Spring GPA Ever: Women's Soccer (3.64 GPA