EKU in the Classroom
The academic performance of our student-athletes continues to be a tremendous source of pride for EKU. For the 15th straight semester, our student-athletes combined for a grade-point-average of 3.00 or better. The cumulative GPA for EKU student-athletes in the spring 2019 was 3.131, which marks the second highest overall student-athlete GPA of all time.
- 51 student-athletes earned their college degrees in Spring and Summer 2019.
- 52 students earned a 4.0 GPA in spring 2019, which was the second highest spring ever.
- 81 students made the Dean's List.
- 171 student-athletes were named Colonel Scholar, by earning a 3.0+ term GPA.
- 3 Teams Posted their Highest GPA's Ever: Women's Basketball (3.40 GPA) Women's Golf (3.74 GPA) and Women's Soccer (3.75 GPA)
- Men's Cross Country (3.39 GPA) tied their Highest Spring GPA and Highest GPA Ever!