EKU in the Classroom
• The average GPA for student-athletes has exceeded the 3.0 benchmark during each term for the past twelve semesters.
• Last fall we recorded a 3.128 GPA – Highest fall Ever and Sencond Highest of All Time All.
• 67.87% over a 3.0GPA. 56 students earning A 4.0 GPA in fall 2017, which was the highest of all time.
• 22 student-athletes earned their college degrees in fall 2017.
• 1 Teams Post Highest Fall Ever: Men's Indoor/outdoor Track and Field, Soccer posted their highest ever team GPA with 3.703.
• 7 Teams Post Highest Spring GPA Ever: Men’s Basketball, Men’s Cross Country, Men’s Golf, Soccer, Softball, Men’s Track and Volleyball